Friday, March 11, 2005

 

A Change of Seasons

It is that time of year.

Cricket season comes to a close and soccer season kicks off.

Cricket season for my son and I finished last weekend. He plays Under 10s so there is not semi-finals and I play in seniors and we did not make the finals but at least we won the last game. This meant this week was busy finalising all the stats for the year. I would make a baseball fan proud. I have a spreadsheet which tracks our players batting and bowling stats over the course of the year at a level of detail I doubt anyone other than the professionals have. (If anyone would like the spreadsheet to help track their own teams stats by all means respond to this blog entry and I will send it your way.

With Soccer season only weeks away trial games start this weekend. Two of my kids are playing soccer this year so it is sure to be a very busy season. With me also refereeing a game as well that will mean attending up to 3 games every saturday.

Unfortunately this also means that the damn aerial is still sitting on my side-board. I am sure to get around to it soon .... I am just not sure when.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?